Puerto Rico, a Caribbean island is an unincorporated territory with a landscape of mountains, waterfalls and tropical rainforest. Puerto Rico is 100 miles long and 35 miles wide, which makes it the smallest island of the Greater Antilles.
- Bioluminescent Mosquito Bay: The place is one of tourist’s favorite experiences in Puerto Rico. Travelers are amazed by the sky and the waters emitting blue glow from the micro organisms.
- El Morro Castle: The centuries old fort is probably the most famous areas of attraction.
- El Yunque National Rainforest: In this natural treasure, you can find flora and fauna. The rainforest also has beautiful waterfalls as well.
- CIQALA Luxury suites: Here guests can enjoy top city attractions such as Old San Juan, San Cristobal Fort etc.
- Tres Palmas Inn: The place offers direct access to the beach. Ocean Park bed and breakfast is on the board walk.
- San Juan Airport Hotel: The hotel is situated in the heart of Carolina and is near to Puerto Rico Convention Centre.
- La Casita Blanca: The place is set in a quiet corner of Santurce, where you can get the feeling of home cooked food.
- Oceano: This trendy restaurant offers ocean front dining experience in the heart of San Juan.
- Aguaviva: The place offers refreshing sea food alternative.
- Mofongo: Deep-fried green plantains with sautéed onion, garlic and olive oil.
- Pastelon: They are sweet plantains mashed together with ground beef, similar to lasagna.
- Sancocho: A beef stew with starch vegetables like potatoes and plantains.
Puerto Rico’s main airport is Luis Munoz Marine International Airport. There are daily ferry services to visit the place. But the public transportation here is very bad. Travelers choose to rent cars or go for shared cabs.